Garage Door Repair in Alvin, TX
If you're having issues with your garage door - we have you covered. The team at Garage Door Repair Alvin, TX can fix any kind of garage door system. We do general maintenance, repairs, and installations at an affordable price.
Contacting A Professional
When you need our help, we’re only a call away. Our techs can replace any parts to your garage door, install a new one, and troubleshoot to see what the problem is for you. We are always efficient and can get your garage door up and running in no time.
Leave it to our professionals to install your new garage door or fix any broken torsion springs. These parts are the most difficult to install and need to be done with care. We will happily do any repairs you need for you. Our techs always grease the parts on the garage door equipment to make sure there is no squeaking.
Reasons You Should Have Your Garage Door Serviced Regularly
To keep your garage door in working order, it is important to have regular maintenance done on your garage door. Having one of our technicians perform regular maintenance will help keep all of the parts to your door in tip-top shape. Our techs can also address any concerns you may have about your system when they come to your home.
Not everything needs a professionals touch. Take a look at this list to see what you can do yourself.
- You’ll want to check the eye of the door to make sure it is starting and stopping properly when someone comes through the door.
- Always change out the batteries to ensure a full charge.
- Make sure that your door is balanced.
These are just a few things you can do yourself. A technician will help you troubleshoot if you are having issues with your door.
What to Do When Garage Door Parts Breakdown
There are tons of parts that have to be checked on a regular basis for damage. Here are some of the parts you can check:
- Springs - Springs are prone to breaking and rusting if not taken care of properly. If you notice even a little rust, you should have the spring replaced.
- Cables - Cables also need to be checked for rust and can cause major problems to your door if they snap. These are meant to keep the springs intact so your garage door will function properly.
- Rollers - If your rollers have holes then it is time to have them replaced. They should be smooth and round.
You will need to have the parts listed checked regularly to keep them replaced on an as-needed basis.
Our techs will be glad to check over all of your garage door’s parts to make sure there is no rust or damage. With any unit, it is important that everything is working together and functioning properly on their own. In the long run, it could cost you a lot of money and headache if you don’t take preventative care now.
Trust Us with Your Garage Door Repair
The team at Garage Door Repair Alvin, TX can come out to service your garage door whenever you call. We want you to know that you’re important to us! Please call us today for excellent service!
Garage Door Repair Alvin
Alvin , TX 77511
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Alvin please visit Garage Door Repair Alvin , TX